The Citibank credit card is a payment tool that Citi Bank customers have available.
In this way, it is not necessary to have cash in cash to pay their bills, thereby increasing the purchasing power of people and their families.
It is an excellent resource, provided it is used with caution and not by impulse.
To learn more about how this feature works, also follow our article What is Credit Card and see it right now.
However, for more information on Citibank Credit card application, Citibank online and Citibank phone number customer service, follow below:
Citibank Credit Card Application
Thanks to Citibank net banking, users can request credit card directly from the bank’s website.
In this way, it is not necessary to go to an agency to enter the order.
After you make the request, you can also track the status in virtual form or by the hotline.
See below how to request a credit card at Citibank.
- Access the official website of Citibank Philippines;
- Click on the Credit Cards option in the main menu;
- On the next page click Apply Now;
- Scroll down the page below and compare all available options, evaluate and click the best fit for your needs;
- Answer the questionnaire until the last question;
- Enter your Access data and finalize the process;
- Wait for the Citibank to return with the response on the request.
Best Credit Card Philippines
Check out the best credit card options that Citibank provides:
Citi Simplicity+ Card
No late fees and no overlimit fees;
No annual fee every year;
Pay at least the minimum due on or before the due date and get 10% back on interest charges.
Citi Rewards Card
Earn 1 point for every Php 30 spend;
Get 3X points when you shop, dine, or book Cebu Pacific tickets;
Use your points to pay for purchases at partner merchants; to redeem free flights, hotel stays, or merchandise.
Citi Cash Back Card
Get up to 2% rebate on your Meralco bill payments done through Citibank Online;
Get up to 6% rebate on supermarket purchases;
All the other purchases automatically earn 0.20% rebate.
Citi PremierMiles Card
Redeem flights and hotel stays instantly.
The applicant can apply a citi card if he/she:
Have a minimum income of:
- P180,000 per year if you have another credit card
- P250,000 per year if you have no credit card
Have a GSIS, SSS, TIN, or UMID number.
Metro Cebu: 234 9999
Metro Manila: 995 9999
From Abroad: +63 2 995 9999
Other Provinces: 02 995 9999.